Tuesday, May 1, 2007

SCS Color Challenge Wouldn't You Know It!


Well as I posted yesterday I had decided to follow the challenges on SCS to see if I could get some ideas going...lol...well after not having the proper materials for yesterday's challenge I decided to make a set of cards for a swap that I am in and hence the post for yesterday.....well low and behold I log on this morning to SCS to see what the challenge was and here it is...."the colors this week are in honor of the upcoming Avon Breast Cancer walk." Yes you got it..."Shades of Pink"...lol....so my post today is now sporting the same colors as yesterdays....lol.....just my luck....Okay the image for this card is from the lovely Em's collection of these cute little Bella Stamps and they can be found at www.stampingbella.com this is a Canadian Company that sells these wonderful little ladies...this particular Bella is called "CauseaBella", so you can color the ribbon to match whatever cause she may be part of.....today of course she is colored as part of the Breast Cancer Walk....okay so for materials used....well again it was all SU papers, Pretty in Pink, Black and White.....stamped the image in Basic Black and used my SU markers to color the image in, markers used were Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion and Apricot Appeal.....I used a little Heidi Swapp Jewel (that I got from www.noelmignon.com, cool little store this one), ribbon is a piece of shear Polka Dots that I got from a ribbon share from Jody over at Confessions of a Ribbon Addict, and I have tied a little piece of Light Pink ribbon from SU into the bow as well, as for the background sheet I ran it through my cuttlebug and this background seemed to be made for this type of card, it has words such as Extraordinary, Strong, Fine, Sweet, You, Faithful and Precious to name a few, I am not sure what the exact name of the Embossing Folder is but I love it....so this is my share for today.....
One more thing to mention today....the Retired List for the Stampin' Up catty has been released...good thing I am not a demo cause I would have lost half of my stamp sets to retirement...the list can be found here...http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/US_retiredstamps_NUMB_COLOR.pdf...okay later gaters.....have a good day!

1 comment:

Noel said...

Thanks for the mention on your blog! I'm glad you enjoyed my little store. Hope to have you again. Your cards are just adorable!