Wednesday, May 9, 2007

SCS Challenge for Today!


UHG! I am having one of those days!..I wanted to get started and do this challenge first thing this morning, but my darling hubby needed me to help clean chicken crates....yuck...for those of you that know me...know how much I hate chickens...but just real life ones...for some reason I have a thing for Chicken stamps....teehee...okay so I look at the challenge on SCS today and say hey I can do this one.....I turn and look at my paper supply and see the perfect paper...so now I have the paper...I need the stamps....these four stamps were purchased from www.stampingfreak.com about 6 weeks ago and were just waiting for ink...for some reason when I think of farm animals, I think red, blue and white...lol....so the challenge today was to use four square blocks on your card, this card ended up being a 6x6 card.....I stamped the images and colored them with Stampin' Up markers layered them on to the red and blue cardstock, also from Stampin' Up, the patterned paper is a piece that I have had for awhile from Making Memories.....the red brads are also from Making Memories, (red and blue paper, red brads, hmmmm I am thinking that I had a theme going here and was going to use them for something else...lol)....the ribbon is pieces that I had in my ribbon bin and they are from Stampin' Up...the Prima's are from the Prima Share from Jodi, (and wouldn't you know it.....I searched through all of the Prima's and I did not really have the right color red, so I used this one).....so then I decided I was going to take a picture of the card and load that onto the site, but for some reason, pictures from my camera will not load...so I scanned this one...I could not for the love of stamping...teehee...get it to scan straight.....I also hate how you can see all the spots that I missed while coloring....I am thinking that I am going to get some of those alcohol based markers..they say that you can not see the coloring marks....we shall see.....I kinda like this card in real life....again it is a challenge to myself to do something different.....well it is around 85 degree's outside, I really should be helping the hubby with things......later gaters....

No comments: