Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Spring and Bugs Naturally!


Good Morning! And yes it is a good one here...I have been up for what seems like hours...sun was shining in my room and I thought it was time to get up...lol...it is to be a really warm day here today.....YEAH...I think spring is here finally....The card that I am showing today was one that I did for a one-on-one swap for one of my groups...it is a 5.5x5.5 square card...I found this idea at http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/, so I CASED it sorta...lol....I did not have the same color paper as her, but loved the idea....I laid out a piece of chipboard from the Stampin' Up On Board Accent Kit and traced the circles onto the back side of the printed paper...I used on of my circle punches to punch them out....I then laid the patterned paper over a piece of white card stock and traced the circles...this gave me the base and area to stamp the cute little bug....I stamped them randomly and colored them in using my Stampin' Up markers....I then punched out several black squares using my Marvy GIGA Scalloped Square Punch (say that fast 10 times...lol...) and put them together to form a border around the stamped area....then layered this onto Pretty in Pink Card Stock and then onto Certainly Celery Card Stock...the Prima's are from the Prima Share the Jodi did and the Brad is a Huge Brad that I got at Dollarama......oh yeah the image is one of my favorite right now and it can be found at www.stampingfreak.com...I found one thing making this size of card with this many layers...lol...the cards tend to be heavy....well that is my share for now....have a great day!....later gaters.....

No comments: