Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wednesday!


Good Morning! Well I am off for the day here shortly so I thought I should get my BLOG done for the day, so that I have it done .....I have art work all ready to go for about a week or so, so there should be no reason not to post.....the weather is still gloomy, no sunshine since Sunday here and I am tired of it......it stays around the 70 degree mark, so it is not cold, just not sunny....The card that I am showcasing today is one that I have completed for a swap on one of my groups that requires the card to have Faux Stitiching on it, as you can see I added the stitching to the layer around the Bella.....for this card I used some paper that I purchase from Heather Hind, she has an ebay store and has a ton of product for sale....The paper is layered on Close to Cocoa paper from Stampin' Up, I used my small corner rounder from Stampin' Up to make all the scallops on the various layers....I colored the Image with my Watercolor Crayons from Stampin' Up and layered the completed image on a piece of Bliss Blue Cardstock from Stampin' Up.....I then used my white gel pen to add all of the accents on the card.....I am going to learn to use my camera to take pictures of my work....I seem to loose the color combinations when I scan them.....I am going to make a effort to start using some of my other stamps that I own....I am addicted to these Bella's....lol....well I have to run....so I will see you all tomorrow...later gaters!

No comments: