Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Another Share for Today



Well here is a little darling that I made for a swap....the darling being the Bella not the card...rofl.....if you do not know what a Bella is you need to get your tush on over to www.stampingbella.com and have a look at the amazing art work of Em's in the form of these cute and wimsical stamps. The background was made with a cuttlebug (gotta love it) and an embossing folder....black and white polka dot paper was some that I found in my scrap pile, card stock is from Stampin' Up as is the Ink. The oval that Bella is standing one (or it is supposed to look like she is standing on it, I need some more practice in masking) is from www.amuse.com, it is the small oval...the Prima is one that I got from www.allthatscraps.com, again another amazing online store.....colored her in with watercolors markers from Stampin' Up.....made a total of 6 of these today, so I am ready for this swap.......okay enough already....lol...later gater.....

No comments: