Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Cool Weather In Manitoba



Can some one please tell Ms. Mother Nature that it is spring here.....I am so tired of the cool weather and the gloom, it is so windy here that it has blown a 6 foot set of steel wind chimes out of my tree, give me sunshine...weather news said rain today and turning to SNOW (yes you read the right, SNOW) over night.....I am supposed to be making bright cheery cards and I am still in the winter mode.....
This is a card that I made for a swap on one of my Yahoo groups, we were given the Sketch layout and asked to produce a card.....I really need a better scanner cause the colors are lost in my scanning, the card is really quite contrasting with the black, white and grey......I need sunshine to start to be able to produce bright and cheery cards....Patterned paper is some that I got from a scrapbook store in Winnipeg and for the life of me can not remember who made it.....all other paper and inks are from Stampin' Up and the stamps are from www.papertreyink.com, the set is Butterfly Kisses, you all should check out her site she has amazing stamps......and of course the Prima is another one I got in the Prima Share from Jody...(see yesterdays post for details), the brad was made by Bazzill.......Till later gater......








No comments: