Saturday, April 14, 2007

Guest Artist!

Okay well here is the art work from my guest artist?...lol...yes it is from my 3 year old granddaughter Julie. I was busy working on a swap the other morning and was not really paying attention to what she was doing at her work area behind me. I stamped up some of these images and the phone rang. When I came back I was thinking hmmmmmmm self...what did you do with those images, but then I thought well maybe I didn't do them......so I was busy working on my cards, and every so often Julie would ask me for something, like her markers, some glue, how about some glitter sparkles Gramma......................what! I said what are you making....I turned and looked at her work area..................and yes she had taken a couple of my images and had colored on them.......well not to be a gramma that gives them heck for creating, I let her add the glitter to the images as they were already coated in glue......it took about 4 hours for the glue on the images to dry...once they were dry I let her pick her paper that she wanted to use and also the ribbon......can you guess she is a girly girl with good taste...she chose pink and of course the most expensive ribbon I own my precious Maya Roads ribbon...oh well nothing to good for my girl....so we worked and sweated and finally were able to put these two creations together............not bad for a first attempt (seems like I remember when my cards did not even resemble anything close to this...rofl)...this is not a very clear picture of her, cause I had to cut and paste it in as I can not figure out how to get a 2nd picture here.....so here is the guest artist our Julie! Keep tuned she has been up to some crafting today again but that is for another day! Later Gaters!


2 comments:

kc_froglady said...

I think Julie did a fabulous job on her cards! She has a great teacher in her Grammie :)

Betty O said...

Alanna, Julie is growing up so fast. She is precious. And so is her work!

Betty O