Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday Ramblings!


Okay so it is a little brighter here today..so I decided to upload this colorful little puppy.....again the glitter and the glam is lost in the scanning....this card was done with a couple of different cuttlebug embossing folders....the stamps are from www.stampinfreak.com (gotta love her images) and all ink, markers and card stock is from Stampin' Up....I covered the image with Versa Mark Ink and applied Dazzling Diamond Glitter from Stampin' Up on it.....it looks like sparkling water in real life....starting tomorrow all of my cards posted will appear with a watermark....I had a watermark made for me by Cindy Keery a fellow Canadian stamper, her blog is http://watermarkdesigns.blogspot.com/, she does two for you one in white and one in black...priced very reasonable, in my opinion, my big thing to do today is figure out how to add them to my art work.....well 10 more days to the wedding....I am now getting a little edgy.....but all will go fine I am sure.....meals are ordered, flowers purchased, dresses are in.....I need shoes...and a haircut...teehee....but all is well.....later gaters....