Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It Is Wednesday! NO Snow



WOW I woke up this morning and yeah no rain no snow, just dreary skies.....the count down is on for my daughters wedding, just 10 more days, she is getting nervous I am just getting scared of all the last minute things that I still need to do for her....oh well it will get done....we have to make two trips next week to Winnipeg for a final fitting of her dress and then to pick it up.....her dress kinda looks like the one the Bella is wearing in my first post.....Okay onto todays submission, this is a card that I made for another one-on-one swap that I am in.....everything that I used is from Stampin Up....the patterned paper in the background is from the spring mini catty and it is called "Au Chocolate"...I am loving it, of course that could be cause it is full of paisley print paper and you'll know how I love "paisley"....the flowers are from the stamp set "Doodle This", also found in the new spring mini....not much more to say about this card except it is done all in tones of Brown...oh yeah I forgot...I also added some Stickles to the centre of the flowers and around the doodle that you can just barely see under the flower and beside it on the left hand side......all these little details are lost in the scanning of the cards.....hmmmmmmm......If any of you ladies are "Bella" fans like me....well, Em from www.stampingbella.com has released a man yes you read that right a "Fella Bella" and he is looking pretty sharp with that new lady on his arm....better check it out.......later gaters.....

1 comment:

Betty O said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. But then, you always create beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing.

Betty O