Monday, April 9, 2007

First Card Share WeddingBella

Well I was able to figure out how to get a picture on here, so the next thing I needed to do was figure out which one to use. I chose this one because it was a special card that I made for my daughter Christine who is getting married in less then two weeks on April 21, 2007. I made this card for her wedding shower.
Stamps are from www.stampingbella.com, paper and ribbon is from Stampin' Up, flowers are from a Prima Share that I got from Jody over at http://confessionsofaribbonaddict.blogspot.com, (you all need to check out this ladies BLOG, I think she is the Share Queen of the Internet), background was done with the Cuttlebug and one of their embossing folders...

2 comments:

kc_froglady said...

What a fabulous card Alanna! I love the tilt of the bella on there.
hugs,
Karyn

Betty O said...

Beautiful card and I know she made a beautiful bride. Sorry I missed all the excitement of getting ready for the wedding. I've been watching all the hoop-la with the Bellas and guess I'm going to have to break down and buy some. But, as usual, I'm the last one to know what's the latest rage!

Betty O